Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
Cement is the key ingredient in concrete—the most-used building material in the world—so every advance in understanding how it behaves presents an opportunity to reduce greenhouse gases, advance construction engineering, and improve quality of life around the globe.
Organized by ACerS Cements Division, the 11th Advances in Cement-Based Materials meeting takes place June 24-26, 2020, at Northwestern University; Robert H. Lurie Medical Research Center; 303 E. Superior; Chicago, IL 60611 USA.
The Cements 2020 technical program includes oral and poster presentations in the following subjects:
- Additive Manufacturing Using Cementitious Materials
- Cement Chemistry, Processing, and Hydration
- Computational Materials Science
- Durability and Service-Life Modeling
- Materials Characterization Techniques
- Rheology and Advances in SCC
- Smart Materials and Sensors
- Supplementary and Alternative Cementitious Materials
- Nanotechnology in Cementitious Materials
- Non-destructive Testing
Registration link: https://myacers.ceramics.org/nc__event?id=a0l3u00000Cp1XKAAZ
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in