Thank you for visiting RILEM
website . The International Union of Laboratores and Experts in Construction Materials, Systems and Structures
is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, customers, and other contacts. Any information you choose to provide on the Web site will only be used to provide or improve the services we offer.
as described below.
We will collect personal information about you only with your consent - for example, when you:
- use our website for downloading our publications
- request specific information or products,
Personally identifying information that you provide by e-mails or Web forms will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, such as to send information or products to you, to update your membership record, or to respond to your questions or comments. We will use such personally identifiable data only for business purposes within the RILEM
association. We do not share personally identifiable data collected at this site with third parties except in the following cases:
- We may transfer your personal data to our partner agencies (service providers) which assist us in administering RILEM website. These partner agencies are bound by a contractual agreement to keep your data private and secure.
- We may disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law or if such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of RILEM, its customers and the public.
Links to Other Sites
RILEM Web site contains links to other sites. If you access other sites using the links provided, the operators of those sites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their own privacy policies. RILEM is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy policies of any other sites which you visit, including sites linked from RILEM
There is an immediate access to the electronic file after control of the login and password of the customer having a special access to the electronic file. Each online paper being displayed and downloaded as an electronic file (PDF, HTML, XML or others) is submitted to the following conditions:
1. The electronic file can be published on the personal web site of any co-author of the paper, with the clear mention of the copyright owner.
2. The electronic file is for the sole use of the person having downloaded it.
3. The electronic file being downloaded cannot be sold to other people.
4. Copying of the electronic file on several computers is strictly prohibited.
5. The electronic file should not be re-sent to one or more e-mail addresses.
6. The electronic file should not be uploaded on a web site of an institute or of a company without official permission of the RILEM association, owner of the copyright.
7. The electronic file should not be put on a FTP server, on a file server or on an intranet for multiple users.