The RILEM fees are stable since 2008, and in 2016 the Senior Member fees decrease.
- Student Member: 75 euros in 2017
- Affiliate Member: 326 euros in 2017
- Senior Member: 375 euros in 2017
- Retired Member: 75 euros in 2017
- Institutional Member: 2208 euros in 2017
- Industrial Member: 4051 euros in 2017
- Associate Member: 1167 euros in 2017
A special discount fee is applicable for countries according to their GDP per capita. Members with 40 or 60% discount will benefit of all services, with the exception of the print version of our journal Materials and Structures.
- 40%: Algeria; Albania; Angola; Argentina; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Bulgaria; Chile; Colombia; Croatia; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; Estonia; Hungary; Islamic Republic of Iran; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Macedonia; Malaysia; Mexico; Montenegro; People's Republic of China; Peru; Poland; Republic of Costa Rica; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; South Africa; Thailand; Tunisia; Turkey; Ukraine; Uruguay; Venezuela
- 60%: Bangladesh; Burkina Faso; Cambodia; Cameroon; Congo; Cuba; Ethiopia; Federal Republic of Nigeria; Ghana; Guatemala; India; Indonesia; Iraq; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Lesotho; Malawi; Morocco; Mozambique; Pakistan; Paraguay; Philippines; Republic of Moldova; Senegal; Sri Lanka; Syrian Arab Republic; Togo; United Republic of Tanzania; Viet Nam; Yemen, Zimbabwe