Joint Committee on Structural Safety (JCSS) press release on Greenhouse gas emissions - Structural design codes overlooked
JCSS released the attached press release on Greenhouse gas emissions - Structural design codes overlooked.
The JCSS is a committee in the field of Structural related Risk and Reliability, acting on behalf of the Liaison Committee of the following five international professional associations:
- CIB - International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction
- ECCS - European Convention for Constructional Steelwork
- fib - International Federation for Structural Concrete
- IABSE - International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering
The goals of the JCSS are:
- To improve the general knowledge and understanding within the fields of safety, risk, reliability and quality assurance, for all types of civil engineering and building structures, on the basis of sound scientific principles and with an open eye for the applications in practice.
- To take care that inter-associational pre-normative research in the field of Risk and Reliability is performed in an effective and adequate way
To learn more on JCSS, please visit http://www.jcss.byg.dtu.dk/
You have to be logged on to leave a comment