The International Conference on Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions (SAHC 2018) will be an event that continues the successful bi-annual series of conferences that started back in 1995. SAHC conferences are highly prestigious international events that allow sharing and dissemination of research and practice, as well as networking in this exciting field.
The SAHC 2018 will be organized by the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and will take place from September 11 to 13, 2018 in Cusco, Perú. The theme of the conference will be “An Interdisciplinary Approach” which emphasizes the importance of the involvement of a variety of disciplines in the task of conserving and restoring heritage buildings.
- History of construction and building technology.
- New technologies and techniques.
- Inspection, non-destructive and laboratory testing.
- Numerical modeling and structural analysis.
- Vulnerability and risk analysis regarding natural and man-made hazards.
- Seismic analysis and retrofit.
- Repair and strengthening techniques.
- Assessment and intervention of archaeological heritage.
- Durability and sustainability.
- Management of heritage structures and conservation strategies.
- Structural health monitoring.
- Interdisciplinary projects and case studies.
Deadline Abstract Submission: June 23, 2017
Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: September 08, 2017
Deadline Paper Submission; Registration Opens: December 01, 2017
Announcement of Accepted Papers: February 16, 2018
Deadline Extended Abstracts and Revised Papers: April 06, 2018
Deadline Early Bird Registration: April 13, 2018
Deadline Registration for Authors: May 25, 2018
Tuesday 11th September 2018
Thursday 13th September 2018
You have to be logged on to leave a comment