The International Society for Asphalt Pavements (ISAP) is a volunteer organization of professionals and experts in asphalt engineering whose goal is to share the latest in leading edge asphalt pavement technology worldwide.
The ISAP Conference on Asphalt Pavements has been the major source of state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice information in asphalt technology since its first meeting in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA in 1962. The ISAP Conference meets every four years, and the 13th ISAP Conference on Asphalt Pavements will be held in Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil, on June 19-22, 2018.
The ISAP 2018 Conference will be an opportunity to examine the future directions of the asphalt paving industry in terms of key sustainable issues, such as long-term performance, environmental protection, socio-economic impacts, and political concerns. The ISAP 2018 Conference will address these critical issues in the four major areas of asphalt pavement engineering, i.e., design, materials, construction, and preservation.
• Accelerated pavement testing;
• Effect of environmental changes on materials properties;
• In-situ property evaluation using non-destructive techniques;
• Instrumentation and monitoring of asphalt pavements;
• Interaction of the material with the environment during production, construction, use and demolition;
• New solutions and techniques to improve the environmental compatibility of asphalt pavements;
• Numerical modeling of materials and pavement structures;
• Pavement roughness and friction measurements;
• Performance testing and performance - based specifications;
• Perpetual pavements;
• Recycling (new technologies, experiences, design);
• Re-use of secondary material in asphalt;
• Techniques for resilient asphalt pavements enduring extreme climatic and weather changes;
• Use of marginal materials in asphalt.
Abstract submission deadline: June 1st, 2017
Results by: August 3rd, 2017
Short paper submission deadline: September 1st, 2017
Final results: December 1st, 2017
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in