The workshop is cancelled. The proceedings including submitted papers will be published soon.
The SHCC5 Conference is the follow-up to four previous, successful international events in Stellenbosch (South Africa, 2009), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil, 2011), Dordrecht (The Netherlands, 2014) and Dresden (Germany, 2017), all of them focusing on strain-hardening cementitious composites and other types of advanced fiber reinforced concrete materials such as textile reinforced concrete (TRC) and high-performance fiber reinforced cement based composites (HPFRCC). All these new materials exhibit pseudo-ductile behavior resulting from the formation of multiple fine cracks subjected to tensile loading. The use of such types of fiber reinforced concrete could revolutionise the planning, dimensioning, structural and architectural design and construction of new buildings as well as the strengthening or repair of existing buildings and structures in wide areas of application.
Contributions to the SHCC5 Conference are expected to cover the latest findings and research related to SHCC, TRC and HPFRCC. They may deal with the following topics:
- Material design and manufacturing;
- Mechanical properties and test methods;
- Structural design and performance;
- Design for durability and performance;
- Modelling and numerical simulations;
- Use in strengthening and repair;
- Practical applications.
- Abstract due: 31 December 2021
- Notification of abstract acceptance: January 2022
- Full manuscript submission: 15 March 2022
- Notification of manuscript acceptance: 15 April 2022
Submission to: SHCC5@gifu-u.ac.jp
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in