Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
Since the first conference in 2010, the International Conference series on Geotechnics, Civil Engineering and Structures (CIGOS) has firmly established its international reputation as an important forum to attract a broad range of academics, researchers, designers and manufacturers, in order to promote professional and high-quality exchange of research knowledge and ideas.
The 6th edition, CIGOS 2021 co-organized by the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE Global) and the University of Transport Technology (UTT) in scientific collaboration with the National University of Civil Engineering (NUCE) will be held in Ha Long, Vietnam on October 28 to 29, 2021.
CIGOS 2021 welcomes the submission of quality papers from world-wide researchers, practitioners, policymakers and entrepreneurs with their recent advancements as well as knowledge and experiences on various topics related to the theme of “Emerging Technologies and Applications for Green Infrastructure". Moreover, CIGOS 2021 particularly aims at promoting beneficial economic partnership, technological transfers within enterprises as well as on developing the institutional cooperation on research and higher education.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two relevant experts in the international scientific committee of CIGOS 2021. Similar to the previous 2017 and 2019-Editions the CIGOS 2021 proceedings will be edited and published in the most highly cited databases indexed in Scopus.
The main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced Modeling and Characterization of Structures (AMCS)
- Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies (SCMT)
- Geotechnics for Environment and Energy Efficiency (GEEE)
- Smart Technologies for Big Construction Projects (STBCP)
- Architecture and Planning for Sustainable Community (APSC)
- Construction Economics and Management (CEM)
- Green Transport and Environment (GTE)
- BIGDATA and Data Mining (BDM)
- Digital Transformation and Internet of Things (DTIT)
Ha Long, Vietnam
Ha Long, Vietnam
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in