The MAIREPAV conference series were founded by the International Society of Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Transport Infrastructures (iSMARTi). The inaugural conference was held at MacKenzie Presbyterian University in São Paolo, Brazil in 2000. Since then, the conference series have gradually grown over the past fifteen years.
The MAIREPAV series aim to promote and discuss the state-of-the-art design, maintenance, rehabilitation and management of pavements.
MAIREPAV9 is focused on sustainable design, testing and evaluation, and management of pavement infrastructures. The conference aims to present and discuss current knowledge of the ever-changing challenges to researchers, engineers, managers and professionals from all over the world who are involved in design and management of pavements.
- Advanced Trends in Design, Rehabilitation and Preservation
- Full Scale Trials / Accelerated Pavement Testing
- Sustainable Pavement Systems
- Advanced Pavement Materials and Technologies
- Surface Characteristics and Road Safety
- Evaluation of Pavement Performance
- Recycling and By-products
- Management System / Life Cycle Analysis
- Submission of abstracts: Friday, April 26th, 2019 (extended)
- Acceptance of abstracts: Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
- Submission of draft manuscripts: Friday, September 20th, 2019
- Acceptance of draft manuscripts: Friday, January 10th, 2020
- Submission of final papers: Friday, February 21st, 2020
- Submission of camera-ready papers: Friday, March 30th, 2020
- Deadline for registration of authors and early registration: Sunday, April 19th, 2020
You have to be logged on to leave a comment