This course is designed to disseminate the knowledge on recent advances in science and technology of concrete. It is anticipated that the attendees will learn the underlying mechanisms and the techniques to achieve various properties of today’s advanced concrete – by appropriate material selection, mix-design, and construction practices. The lectures and laboratory sessions, which cover the topics listed below, will be delivered with a blend of research- and practice- oriented viewpoints.
- Portland cement chemistry
- Alternative cementitious materials
- Mineral and chemical admixtures
- Fresh and hardened properties of concrete
- Special concretes
- Non-destructive evaluation of concrete
- Concrete deterioration mechanisms
- Durability-based design of concrete
- Performance-based specifications
- Sustainability of concrete
- Good construction practices
Please fill the online registration form at https://forms.gle/Md7JmnovZBnVEihD9
Selected participants will be intimated by email.
Last date for online registration is Nov 10, 2019.
For more information, please refer to the flyer.
Monday 18 November 2019
Saturday 23 November 2019
You have to be logged on to leave a comment