In light of the recent developments and the unpredictable border closures over the last couple of months, following discussions and recommendation from the Concrete Institute of Australia Board, our PCO Arinex, and the Concrete 2021 Organising Committee, it has been decided to transition the 2021 Conference to a fully virtual event.
The conference is dedicated to bringing together global leaders in the concrete industry, covering all aspects of concrete materials, design, construction, repair, and maintenance, to discuss and share information on how innovation and smarter thinking will allow us to deal with disruption.
- Alkali-activated and Geopolymer Concretes
- Asset Management – inspection, monitoring, remaining and extending life
- Bridges and Underpasses – design, inspections, maintenance, failure
- Buildings – design, inspections, maintenance, defects, compliance, certification
- Case Studies and Major Projects
- Concrete Materials – cement, SCM’s, admixtures, aggregates, etc
- Concrete Design – shear and torsion, axial, bending, models, non-linear analysis etc
- Concrete Properties – shrinkage, creep, strength, heat of hydration
- Design for Extreme Events – seismic, fire, blast, cyclone, climate change
- Digital Innovations in Concrete – AI, 3D printing, BIM, design process, site investigations, monitoring, equipment, data management, automation, optimisation
- Durability – modelling, cracking, design, monitoring in construction and operation, extended life
- High Performance Concrete – UHPC, cementitious composites, SCC and viscosity modified etc.
- Inspection and Testing – visual scanning, thermography, drones, temperature and maturity monitoring, etc.
- Precast, Prefabricated and Modular Concrete
- Reinforcement, stressing tendons, fibres, other reinforcing
- Repair and Retrofit – materials, methods, historic structures, strengthening
- Standards, Specifications, Recommended Practices, Model Codes
- Sustainability – repurpose, reuse and recycle
- Tunnels, Underground and Foundation Structures – design, construction, site investigations, monitoring
- Water and Marine Infrastructure – design, construction, maintenance
Abstracts open: 11 September 2020
Abstracts close: 15 February 2021
Full papers close: 30 April 2021
Author Notification: 31 May 2021
Early bird registration opens: 5 March 2021
Early bird registration closes: 31 July 2021
Conference dates: 5 – 8 September 2021
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in