Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
The conference is dedicated to bringing together global leaders in the concrete industry, covering all aspects of concrete materials, design, construction, repair, and maintenance, to discuss and share information on how innovation and smarter thinking will allow us to deal with disruption. The conference will offer participants from all around the world the opportunity to connect face to face, sharing research information, innovative and interesting ideas, and practical know-how, with a wide variety of industry experts in the world class facilities of the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and the beautiful state of Western Australia.
- Alkali-activated and Geopolymer Concretes
- Asset Management – inspection, monitoring, remaining and extending life
- Bridges and Underpasses – design, inspections, maintenance, failure
- Buildings – design, inspections, maintenance, defects, compliance, certification
- Case Studies and Major Projects
- Concrete Materials – cement, SCM’s, admixtures, aggregates, etc
- Concrete Design – shear and torsion, axial, bending, models, non-linear analysis etc
- Concrete Properties – shrinkage, creep, strength, heat of hydration
- Design for Extreme Events – seismic, fire, blast, cyclone, climate change
- Digital Innovations in Concrete – AI, 3D printing, BIM, design process, site investigations, monitoring, equipment, data management, automation, optimisation
- Durability – modelling, cracking, design, monitoring in construction and operation, extended life
- High Performance Concrete – UHPC, cementitious composites, SCC and viscosity modified etc.
- Inspection and Testing – visual scanning, thermography, drones, temperature and maturity monitoring, etc.
- Precast, Prefabricated and Modular Concrete
- Reinforcement, stressing tendons, fibres, other reinforcing
- Repair and Retrofit – materials, methods, historic structures, strengthening
- Standards, Specifications, Recommended Practices, Model Codes
- Sustainability – repurpose, reuse and recycle
- Tunnels, Underground and Foundation Structures – design, construction, site investigations, monitoring
- Water and Marine Infrastructure – design, construction, maintenance
|Friday 4 September 2020||Abstracts Open|
|Tuesday 1 December 2020||Abstracts Close|
|Monday 1 February 2021||Abstract Author Notifications|
|Tuesday 2 February 2021||Full Papers Open|
|Thursday 15 April 2021||Full Papers Close|
|Monday 31 May 2021||Full Paper Author Notifications|
|Wednesday 30 June 2021||Author Registration Deadline|
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in