Call for Papers
Abstracts not exceeding 600 words should be submitted as per the template in the conference website. Papers should be submitted only on the following themes:
- Advances in Concrete & Construction Technology
- Recycled & Secondary Materials
- Geopolymer Concrete
- Fibre Reinforced Concrete & Self Compacting Concrete
- Steel & Structural Materials
- Processing of Materials
- Use of Slag & Quarry Waste in Concrete
- Sustainable Materials & Technologies in Concrete
- Value Added Use of Materials
- Corrosion Science & Durability Issues
- Self-healing Concrete
- Polymer Concrete & Bacterial Materials
- Non-ferrous Reinforcements
- Smart Sensors
- Fly Ash Concrete
- Pre & Post Tensioning of Concrete
- Lean Construction
- Advances in Nano Materials and Technology
- Composite Materials
- Advances in Engineering Materials
- Structural Engineering, Construction & Disaster Management
- Bituminous & Pavement Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering & Materials
- Water, Environmental & Coastal Engineering
- Earthquake Structural Dynamics & Forensic Engineering
- Future Developments & Trends in Civil Engineering
- Any Other Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering and Materials Science
Registration: 01 SEP - 10 DEC
Last date for submission of full length paper: 25 NOV
Last date for submission of camera ready paper: 28 NOV
ICCMS is Jointly Organized by:
- Trinity College Dublin, Ireland (QS World Ranking 101)
- The Virginia Polytechnic and State University, USA (QS World Ranking 346).
- Zhejiang University-UIUC Institute, China (QS World Ranking 45)
- Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China (QS World Ranking 263).
- St Thomas Institute for Science & Technology, Trivandrum Kerala, India.
Publication (SCOPUS INDEXED):
- Materials Today: Proceedings, Elsevier.
- Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Springer.
Abstract submission is open. Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as per the template given on the website to email@example.com.
The last date to submit the abstract is October 30, 2021.