Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
The celebration of RILEM 75th anniversary will be held from 14 to 19 March 2022.
This event aims to celebrate 75 years of research, publications, and advancement in the knowledge of construction materials, along with 75 years of collaboration and friendship. It will include:
1. the 5th RILEM Spring Convention, with RILEM Standing Committees and Technical Committees meetings. See program below.
If the situation allows it some rooms can be available for the standing committees and for a few TCs at Ifsttar, Université Gustave Eiffel. For TC rooms' booking, RILEM secretariat should be contacted : j.hardy@riIem.org
2. a full-day webinar on the 17th of March, with presentations on the following topics:
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND RESEARCH
- SUSTAINABILITY & FUTURE OF CONSTRUCTION
- STRATEGY & PERSPECTIVE OF RILEM
We invite you to look at the temporary program with the list of keynotes speakers below, to save the date and to register to this webinar here.
3. a 2-days symposium on 18th and 19th of March 2022: International Conference on Earthen Construction: Fundamentals and Applications for a Circular Economy. More information at https://conf-earth.sciencesconf.org - contact: email@example.com
FOR ONSITE PARTICIPATION, IF ANY: IFSTTAR, Université Gustave Eiffel is located at 14-20 Boulevard Newton Cité Descartes, F-77447, Champs-sur-Marne, Marne-la-Vallée. Accessible by public transport RER A. Station Noisy-Champs. Participants can book their hotel close to any RER A station in Paris downtown, for instance : Chatelet-Les Halles, Gare de Lyon or Nation, 30 minutes away or less from IFSTTAR.
Additional information (parking, metro, etc.):
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in