Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
SWBSS 2021 is the 5th edition of the conference series “Salt Weathering of Buildings and Stone Sculptures”, started in 2008. Previous editions were held in Copenhagen (2008), Limassol (2011), Brussels (2014) and Potsdam (2017).
The conference aims to bring together conservators, restorers, engineers, architects, academics, students and experienced researchers and to contribute thereby to the promotion of research and development within the field of salt weathering of porous materials.
- Environmental aspects related to salt sources
- Transport phenomena and salt crystallisation
- Measurement techniques
- Desalination techniques
- Conservation issues
- Case studies
- 1 October 2020: Deadline for submission of abstracts
- 15 November 2020: Notification of acceptance of abstract
- 1 April 2021: Deadline for submission of paper
- 1 June 2021: Deadline revised paper
Delft University of Technology
Delft, The Netherlands
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in