Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
Due to COVID-19, this event has been postponed.
The International Conference on the Durability of Concrete Structures (ICDCS) series brings together leading experts in the field of concrete durability from around the world. The aim is to discuss recent progress and latest developments in materials technology, assessment of performance both in laboratories and on site, service life concepts and reuse and recycling of construction materials and products to enable concrete constructions to be durable and sustainable.
▪ Influence of exposure environments on the durability
▪ Ionic/molecular transport and modelling
▪ Materials for enhancing the durability
▪ Mechanisms of deterioration
▪ Performance of deteriorated structures
▪ Design for durability and service life
▪ Life-cycle assessment of concrete structures
▪ Testing, inspection and monitoring methods
▪ Repair and maintenance
▪ Novel cementitious materials
▪ Practical applications
Abstract submission: Monday 15 July 2019
Abstract acceptance notification: Monday 30 September 2019
Full paper submission: Sunday 15 December 2019
Paper acceptance notification: Friday 15 February 2020
Final manuscript submission: Monday 30 April 2020
Conference: Wednesday 3 – Friday 5 June 2020
Friday 18 September 2020
Sunday 20 September 2020
Jinan City, China
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in