2019 RILEM Recommendations
The end of the year is approaching. RILEM is proud to divulge the list of the 2019 Recommendations. They represent the outcome of the amazing work done by the RILEM Technical Committees!
- TC 243-SGM: Valek, J., et al., Recommendation of RILEM TC 243-SGM: Functional Requirements for Surface Repair Mortars for Historic Buildings, Mater Struct (2019) 52: 28. https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-018-1284-y
- TC 237-SIB: Tebaldi et al., Recommendation of RILEM TC237-SIB on Fragmentation Test for Recycled Asphalt. Mater Struct (2019) 52: 82. https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-019-1365-6
- TC 260-RSC: Mechtcherine et al., Recommendations of RILEM TC 260-RSC for using superabsorbent polymers (SAP) for improving freeze–thaw resistance of cement-based materials. Mater Struct (2019) 52: 75. https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-019-1375-4
- TC 252-CMB: Poulikakos et al., Recommendations of RILEM TC 252-CMB: relationship between laboratory short-term aging and performance of asphalt binder. Mater Struct (2019) 52: 69. https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-019-1370-9
- TC 249-ISC: Breysse et al., Recommendation of RILEM TC249-ISC on non destructive in situ strength assessment of concrete. Mater Struct (2019) 52: 71. https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-019-1369-2
All RILEM Recommendations are published is open access and they are available here