Due to the special circumstances imposed by COVID-19, many events are being postponed or cancelled. Please look through the calendar to see which events are affected.
Leeds and Online Hybrid Event
Concrete Solutions 2022 is the 8th in a series of International Conferences on Concrete Repair. Previous conferences have attracted a wide range of delegates from practitioners to Clients to Academics and Students.
The aim of the event is to inform on the latest methods in concrete repair. Papers are invited on the following themes.
• Patch Repair
• Electrochemical Repair
• Strengthening Materials & Techniques/Repair with Composites
• Surface Protection Methods and Materials
• Repair of Fire Damage
• NDT and Diagnosis of Problems
• Insitu Strength Assessment
• Risk Management
• Whole Life Costing
• Surface Protection Methods & Materials
• Repair of Heritage Structures
Submission of Abstracts 30 November 2021
Notification of Acceptance 31 December 2021
Final papers due by 31 Mar 2022
Hilton Leeds City Hotel
LS1 4BX Leeds, UK
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in