2020 M&S Outstanding Papers are now Open Access!
Each year up to ten papers are selected by Materials and Structures board of editors and published as OPEN ACCESS papers. The 2020 M&S outstanding papers, which cover all fields of RILEM activities and exemplify the highest standards in our scientific community, are now available!
- Microscopy techniques for determining water–cement (w/c) ratio in hardened concrete: a round-robin assessment by H.S. Wong et al.
- Irradiation-Induced Damage in Concrete-Forming Aggregates Revisiting Literature Data through Micromechanics by Y. Le Pape et al.
- An analytical inverse analysis to determine equi-biaxial tensile properties of strain-hardening UHPFRC from ring-on-ring test by X. Shen et al.
- The ratio of shear to elastic modulus of in-plane loaded masonry by B.V. Wilding et al.
- Chloride migration measurement for chloride and sulfide contaminated concrete by M. Decker et al.
- Interlaboratory study on rheological properties of cement pastes and reference substances: comparability of measurements performed with different rheometers and measurement geometries by M. Haist et al.
- Vibration-induced aggregate segregation in asphalt mixtures by F. Chen et al.
- The impact of calcite impurities in clays containing kaolinite on their reactivity in cement after calcination by Zunino F. et al.
- Use of Fine Aggregate Matrix to Analyze the Rheological Behavior of Cold Recycled Materials by A. Graziani et al.
- Understanding the carbonation of concrete with supplementary cementitious materials: a critical review by RILEM TC 281-CCC by Stefanie von Greve-Dierfeld et al.
You have to be logged on to leave a comment Log in